Businesses are a lot like snowflakes. Each has its own individual shape, size, and means of operation. We can help design the coverage that’s right for you, tailored to your needs.
Though an eclectic group, most all businesses have the following basic needs:
Property insurance: for the business’s building, structure, and other business property.
- Liability Insurance to protect you from someone stating they have been harmed by the business. Liability insurance pays damages resulting from bodily injury or property damage that your business is legally liable to pay. Liability insurance also covers medical bills of people injured by your business.
- Commercial Auto Insurance for vehicles that your business owns. This pays for bodily injury or property damage that your business is legally liable to pay, up to the policy limits
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance for medical care and a portion of lost wages for an employee who is injured in the course of employment, regardless of who was at fault for the injury. Work Comp is NOT health insurance.
As well as the above coverage our agency also offers ala carte options to customize your protection to you, for instance:
And, as a business owner, you may want to offer group life or group health insurance as part of your employee benefit package. We can help with that, too. Feel free to call us for a proper review of your particular business needs.
- Umbrella Policies are designed to protect against catastrophic losses. For the typical business, the umbrella policy would provide protection over and above general liability and auto liability policies usually in the amounts of 1 million or 2 million dollars.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) protects from claims brought by employees alleging discrimination, wrongful termination or harassment, including sexual harassment.
- Other specialized liability insurance policies that are designed to meet specific needs of individual businesses are:
- Errors and Omissions Insurance (E&O)/Professional Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance (D&O)