Tennessee Homeowners Insurance
Brentwood, Nashville, Franklin, Nolensville & the surrounding Middle TN area
It’s your castle - don’t be caught underinsured. It’s important to re-evaluate your home’s replacement cost coverage every few years. In the Nashville area, as the cost of building materials and labor fluctuates, so will the replacement cost of your home. Improvements and additions also change its value. At Johnston & Associates, we’ll assess the exact features and measurements of your home, as well as the level of quality of its building materials. Then we’ll provide a Guaranteed Replacement Policy for your home and belongings. Carrying the right amount and correct type of coverage is essential to protecting your family's most valuable asset.
If you live in Middle Tennessee or plan to relocate to the Nashville area, contact us for a free, no-obligation home insurance quote.
Home Insurance Value and Discounts
Optional Homeowner Coverages
Your home is unique and so are your protection needs. Some optional coverages you may choose to add include:
- Incidental business occupancy
- Earthquake coverage
- Scheduled personal property such as jewelry, fine arts, furs, and electronic equipment.
- Identity recovery coverage/identity fraud protection
- Personal computer coverage
- Electronic data restoration
- Dwelling and other structures siding and/or roofing restoration coverage
- High value home insurance: additional coverage for homes valued over $50
Did you know we can provide coverage for all computers in your home?;We can cover your laptop or computer for any type of loss other than mechanical breakdown for about $2 a month*, no deductible.
*Endorsement on Homeowners or Renters Policy. $2/month for computers valued up to $2400.